POWER 99.1 OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. Station reserves the right to modify the details of the contest at any time.
2. Each contestant will be required to sign a release form before his or her prize will be awarded. Contestants will be responsible for all applicable title fees, registration fees, and taxes including state, local and federal, and therefore must present a valid Social Security Card before claiming prize.
3. This game is open to persons at least 21 years of age who are legal residents of the United States of America. Only one qualifier per household. Employees of station/company, other related sponsors and all employees of any radio or TV station in the broadcast market and their immediate families cannot participate and are not eligible to win. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
4. There is no purchase necessary to enter or win the contest.
5. As prize winners, contestants acknowledge that the station has the right to, without further authorization, publicize contestant’s name, character likeness, photograph, voice, and the fact that contestant was a prize winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
6. There will be no substitution of prizes. Failure to collect prize within 30 days constitutes forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited, the prize remains the property of the station. Another winner will not be selected.
7. The decision of station management in the interpretation of these rules is final. By participating, persons agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges and the official rules. The decision of the judges is final.
8. If the winner is found in violation of these rules, he/she may be required to forfeit his/her prize.
9. Individuals participating in this contest promoted on or entered thru any station Facebook page release Facebook of any liability or further claims. Participants also acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Information collected by the station for entry into this contest is not provided to Facebook.
10. Station is not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
For questions on any of the rules please call (509) 783-0783.